Saturday, November 24, 2012

Spongebob and the 90's

It was another two cake weekend. The first was a Spongebob sheet cake for a lovely customer I've worked with in the past. It should have been so simple too...but my edible image printer always throws tantrums at the worst possible moments. Thank goodness I also work at a bakery...I was still able to get the image my customer wanted.

My printer is still having issues...


The second was a challenge. A first time customer wanted a 90's cake to celebrate her favorite Aunt's 20 year anniversary of turning 25. With matching cupcakes.

As it turns out, she wasn't thrilled about turning 45...

So her niece wanted a cake from 1992, when her aunt actually turned 25. So I brainstormed.

And brainstormed.

And brainstormed.

Finally I came up with an idea, went with it, and crossed my fingers that she would like it. She seemed happy when she picked it up...







No comments:

Post a Comment